We are #OnTheHunt and looking to build our team of storytellers! Splyce is on the hunt for an energetic Videographer to help drive a narrative around our pro team coverage. This is a position located in London, United Kingdom. Applicants will work remotely under the guidance of the existing Head of Content.
The ideal candidate for this position must have experience in video content development.
- A raconteur. The type of person who is passionate about engaging storytelling.
- A self-starter. While you will work with our Head of Content, you will also be expected to manage your own projects and time wisely.
- A true team member. It’s imperative that you are a team player. Splyce has a talented and experienced team ready to hear your contributions to make each day a better experience for our fans.
Splyce is one of the top esports organizations in the world, with teams currently competing at the professional level in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, StarCraft II, Paladins, Halo, Rocket League and Call of Duty.
Recent accomplishments include:
- World of Warcraft - World Champions 2016
- Call of Duty - 2nd Place, 2016 World Championship, 2017 Stage 1 Playoff Champs
- StarCraft 2 - SSL, GSL and IEM Championships
- League of Legends - 2nd Place, EULCS 2016 Playoffs; Qualified for Worlds in first year
- HALO - HCS Champions 2017
- Marvel vs. Capcom - 2017 EVO Championship
Splyce's mission is to not only be a top esports team, but also a premier content creator within the industry. With multiple championship victories and even more high placements in tournaments, Splyce is rapidly expanding to satisfy its growing fanbase with the content it deserves through an expedient and efficient work environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiar in all aspects of video production ranging from pre-production to editing.
- 3+ years of field production experience in a small to mid-size studio environment.
- Working knowledge of cinematography and experience with various cameras.
- Ability to properly light and record audio on location or in studio.
- Ability to write short scripts and treatments and direct videos.
- Experience managing & interviewing talent.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms.
- Keen eye for catchy, shareable stories and social media trends.
- Ensure video standards and consistency is met for all videos that are developed internally and externally.
- Managed branded deliverables, ensuring finished product is delivered on schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a sharp eye for detail and keen problem solving skills.
- UK based or valid UK working paper.
- Currently in the London area.
- Comfortable with frequent travel, including weekends as required.
- Motivated working in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment, with the ability to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to correspond directly with content staff to fulfill practical, everyday production needs while maintaining on budget and schedule.
- Comfortable coordinating with other departments within the company as well as outside content partners.
- You are highly organized, personable and detail oriented.
- You take initiative and have the ability to adapt to an ever changing content landscape.
- You are knowledgeable on digital marketing and current content trends.
- A degree or college diploma in the area of TV or film production, or equivalent experience
- Apply with cover letter, resume and demo reel.
Any submission missing any of the necessary items will not be considered. The level of quality and professionalism exhibited in these items will be key factors in our review of your application.
What we can offer:
- Full-time salary position
- Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Future opportunities for professional growth
- A great place to work.
- Direct ability to help shape the voice of Splyce.