Splyce is one of the top esports organizations in the world, with teams currently competing at the professional level in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, StarCraft II, Paladins, Halo, Rocket League, Call of Duty, and FGC.
Recent accomplishments include:
- World of Warcraft - 2016 World Champions
- Call of Duty - 2nd Place in 2016 World Championship, 2017 Stage 1 Playoff Champions
- StarCraft 2 - SSL, GSL and IEM Championships
- League of Legends - 2nd Place in 2016 EU LCS Playoffs, qualified for World Championships in first year
- Halo- HCS 2017 Summer Champions
- Marvel vs. Capcom - 2017 EVO Championship
Splyce's mission is to not only be a top esports team, but also a premier content creator within the industry. With multiple championship victories and even more high placements in tournaments, Splyce is rapidly expanding to satisfy its growing fanbase with the content it deserves through an expedient and efficient work environment.